Monday, April 6, 2015

Cover Reveal for Scylla's Pool

As you may have read in an earlier post, one of my short stories got picked up for part of an anthology with Forbidden Fiction, a sub-company of Fantastic Fiction Publishing. It is being sold independently and as a part of the larger anthology.

Here is the cover reveal:



Perhaps not the best cover ever, but I am happy with it and like its surreal and sexy vibe.

I am very happy about this chance and if the story does well, I am definitely going to look into writing some more short stories for them. They were fun and good people to work with during the editorial and proofreading parts of publishing.

I received the ebook proof just the other day and except for one minor error in a quote's placement, it looks so awesome. Can't wait until April 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment