Friday, November 21, 2014

NaNoWriMo Update and Proof of Procrastination

I am woefully behind... by about 10,000 words. Guess what I am going to be spending my weekend doing. Thus far, I am finding it very easy to write Hylonome's side of the story and not quite so easy to write Hippodamia's side. I just haven't been able to get in her head as well as I did Hylonome's. Oh, well, here's to "faking it until I make it." Wish me luck!

On a side (semi-related note), I have begun reading a book that I am totally in love with! Shan Sa's Alexander and Alestria. It is beautifully written (you can tell Shan Sa has also done some poetry. The words she chose are perfect in every way) and incredibly evocative of the time and romance.


I would suggest to you all to find the nearest copy and pick it up. You won't be sorry.

Finally, here are some pictures of centaur couples to ogle and drool over. I so wish I had the artistic talent - this are absolutely gorgeous drawings.


There does appear to be other versions of this artwork. See here.

Drawing by Victoria Verebelyi

And, then there is this one... so cruel, so amazing.
Painting by Roberto Ferri

No comments:

Post a Comment