Saturday, March 1, 2014

Updated Posting Schedule: New Posts on Fridays!

After my first three months online, I do believe I need to back-off my almost daily posting regime. So, from this point forward, I am going to post new entries on Fridays. I will still search daily for free books on Amazon and if I find a new one, two, or three, I will post those as soon as I find them so you have as much time as possible to check them out and purchase them if you want. And, if I find something really, really good, too good not to share immediately, I will post that then too. But, mainly, I'll be posting on Fridays.

P.S. Why Fridays? What better day to post news and personal revelations, usually relating to erotica, than on Venus' day (the Romans called Friday, dies Veneris, the day of Venus, goddess of love and beauty)?

No comments:

Post a Comment