Saturday, February 8, 2014

Free Kindle eBooks on Amazon - February 8, 2014

Always check price before purchase as cost may have changed.


The Cup of Dionysius

Tina picked up the ceramic vessel and it seemed out of place in the antique shop. When she got it home, though, she became obsessed with understanding it and a thorough cleaning reveled a processional parade of ancient Greek origin. At her get together than evening, she discovers there’s more to the old jar than she ever understood and before she knows it all of her guests are naked and engaging in all sorts of sexual activity. Nothing is off limits, not even Tina’s untouched ass. With rough sex, lesbian sex, double penetration, and more it’s another explosive entry in Diana Katsaros’ new series, PLAYTHINGS OF THE GODS, and the second volume, ARTIFACTS OF POWER.

Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity during an orgy. It includes paranormal sex, double team sex, rough sex, reluctant sex, first lesbian sex, semen swallowing, first anal sex, and double penetration. It is intended for mature readers who will not be offended by graphic depictions of sex acts between consenting adults.

Here is a preview:

I cupped my hands, filled them with water, and lifted them to my face. The cold was pleasantly shocking and it seemed to clear my head a bit. Nonetheless, the sudden burst of confidence about my appearance remained, and I found my nipples hardening and warmth growing pleasantly between my legs. Suddenly, the idea of suffering through this damned barbecue before everyone left and I could get my husband alone seemed unthinkable.

I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall. My legs were definitely steadier now, but I was still disoriented, like I had to really think in order to focus. In fact, when I reached the end of the hallway, I paused trying to remember if I should head through the dining room or turn into my guest room. It took me twenty or thirty seconds to remember where I was going, and when I finally did, I felt foolish. I walked through the dining room repeating under my breath “turn left to go through the living room to the backyard.” I walked slowly, and I think I repeated that four times before I got to the point where I needed to turn left. I still paused, wondering if I should continue ahead and go to the kitchen first. Finally, I took a breath and turned left, and I nearly fell flat on my face.

Everybody was fucking. Everyone. There were people in the living room and people in the backyard I could see through the window. The barbecue had turned into an orgy while I was in the bathroom. Iggy was on the floor right in front of the television and Sally, one of my best friends, was bouncing on top of him. Her husband didn’t seem to mind at all since he stood about five feet away and Carol was on her knees sucking his cock.

Excerpt and description taken from Amazon site.

No comments:

Post a Comment