Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Welcome!

My real name is not important. My pen name is. So, call me Elly Green.

I have always wanted to pursue writing - whether professionally, on the side, or just personally. Doesn't really matter how. I've had plenty of ideas, just not enough interest in any of them to get started. Well, that was then and this is now. Now, I have the ideas. But they are so much more than that. I have plans!

I love Greek and Roman mythology. Not in the same way as millions of teens now feel about Rick Riordan and his Percy Jackson novels - yes, I have read them and yes, I did love them - but, in a far more adult way. I love the details behind the myths: the dirt and grime, the despair, and the sex. Always the sex. What imaginations those ancients had! I love the many varieties of sexual themes played out in the safety of mythology. If you can't explore and push boundaries in religion, honestly, where can you?

So, I am setting out on my own (sort of, I did get these ideas, at least in part, from Ovid, the genius) and I'm writing. I try to spend at least five hours a week writing. Some of it is good and some of it is bad, but hey, I'm writing, so there is that!

Here, I plan to share my works in progress. As well as other ramblings related to my writing.

But, before we begin.... there are some disclaimers and warnings!

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.

Warming: My stories have sex. Not just normal sex, either. It is explicit and it is various in its positions and themes. If you don't want to read it, I suggest you go elsewhere.

Lastly, I don't suffer plagiarizers well. This is my work. Go write your own!

I love comments. I like them better when they are kind and nice, but I do read the negative ones, too, and take to heart the suggestions.

Well, that's all I got write (see that) now... read on!



No comments:

Post a Comment